top of page
  • What is the process of selling my manufactured home with your service?
    We will sell your home on consignment (“consignment” is an agreement to pay the seller for the home after it is sold). To start the conversation, reach out to us with details about your home by calling at 509-852-3064 or completing our Seller Questionnaire. We will conduct an assessment, reach an agreed consignment value, list it in our inventory on our website and social media, schedule tours, and manage the selling process. Our team’s expertise ensures a smooth transaction and fair value to both seller and buyer.
  • What documents do I need when selling a manufactured home through you?
    At minimum to start, you will need a physical copy in-hand of the title to the home, listing your name as the legal owner of the home. We know that sometimes a title has been eliminated, or there are certain situations where the title may not be in your name. If this is the case, give us a call at (509) 852-3064 to discuss the specifics of your situation - we are always happy to help. If the home is sitting on the private property of someone else, you will also need to provide a written and signed contract by both the owner of the home, and the land owner, covering at least the following points; names and contact information for both parties, acknowledgement that the home is being sold, outlying permission for people to enter the property for tours, and dates for removal or permission for it to stay until it is sold.
  • Can I sell my manufactured home on my own through your platform?
    Our platform is designed to facilitate smooth transactions for both buyers and sellers. If you're interested in selling your manufactured home, our team is available to assist you and discuss options that suit your needs. NOTE: If you would like to sell your home on your own, we highly recommend our sister company, Alternative Home Pros.
  • My title has been "eliminated", what does this mean?
    "Title eliminated" means that at some point in the history of the home, title to the home was eliminated and the home was attached to the land, tying them into one unit. This is usually done for tax purposes to eliminate personal property taxes on the home leaving just real estate taxes for both the home and land combined. An eliminated title can be reversed by submitting proper paperwork to the Department of Licensing and county where the home is located. Once title has been reinstated, the home can be sold separate from the property. In Washington state, the process is started by completing a Manufactured Home Application, and paying any outstanding real estate taxes due at the time the Application is filed.
  • How do I buy a manufactured home through your service?
    Start with our Available Homes Page, browse our used mobile / manufactured home inventory, and once you find a home you are interested in complete our Schedule a Home Tour form. Our team will contact you to discuss your needs and guide you through the purchasing process, and necessary paperwork.
  • Are your homes inspected and in good condition?
    Homes listed on our website are sold “as is, where is”. It is the buyer’s responsibility to order and purchase a home inspection if they choose.
  • What documents do I need when purchasing a manufactured home through you?
    Whether you are purchasing a home using cash or getting a loan, you will need to provide the following: 1) a copy of your state or federally issued identification; 2) a Verification of Funds Letter from your bank or credit union proving that you have sufficient funds to purchase the home, move it and cover taxes and sale expenses; and 3) a completed Buyer Questionnaire. Our team will guide you through the steps needed depending on your specific situation.
  • How can I schedule a showing for a home I'm interested in?
    Home tours are requested by completing our Schedule a Home Tour form, providing a copy of your state or federally issued identification, and providing at least two separate dates and times that you would like to see the home. This form is a “request” and our team will contact you to schedule a convenient time for all parties.
  • Can I buy a manufactured home and place it on my own land?
    Yes, many of our homes can be relocated to land of your choosing or into a manufactured home park (with prior approval from the park). NOTE: To make sure you have the necessary permits to prepare your land, be sure to contact your local City or County Building Department for specific details about permits and land preparation.
  • Do you offer assistance with the setup and installation of manufactured homes?
    Through our sister company, Alternative Home Pros, we can connect you with professionals who specialize in the setup and installation of manufactured homes. They'll ensure your home is placed securely and in compliance with regulations.
  • What are the advantages of choosing a manufactured home over a traditional stick-built house?
    Manufactured homes offer affordability, customization options, and often faster construction. They can be a great choice for those seeking a comfortable and cost-effective housing solution.
  • What is the difference between a "mobile home" and a "manufactured home"?
    The difference between a manufactured home and mobile home more or less comes down to the date. Mobile homes are factory-built homes that were built prior to June 15th, 1976. The factory built homes constructed after this date are referred to as a "manufactured home".
  • Is a mobile home or manufactured home considered personal property or real property?
    Manufactured homes are considered personal property, and, in Washington, are actually licensed by the Department of Licensing. The title looks like a vehicle title, so we find it's helpful to think of them in terms of being like a personal property automobile. In situations where the home has had the title eliminated and attached to the land, they are then considered real property.
  • How do I get in touch with your Customer Support for further assistance?
    Customer Support is available through our website's Contact Us Form, email at or by calling 509-852-3064. We're here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
bottom of page